It is posible to use Command Fusion iViewer
with anyRemote. iViewer
is an remote control application for iPhone and iPod Touch.
Installation of iViewer
To install iViewer on an iPhone or iPod Touch,
please follow the procedure below:
- On your iPhone or iPod Touch, open the AppStore.
- Press the 'Search' button in the bottom menu to access the Search page.
- Search for 'iViewer'.
- Select 'CF iViewer' from the search results.
- Press the 'Free' button, followed by 'Install'.
- Enter your iTunes Store account details.
- The device will then go back to the home menu and begin installing.
- Once finished, the CF iViewer app icon (house with blue background) will be visible.
- Before launching the application, the settings must be entered. Otherwise the default built-in GUI will load, which attempts to connect a demo Crestron server.
- Open the 'Settings' application on your iPhone or iPod Touch (silver icon with gears).
- Scroll to the bottom and select 'iViewer' from the list.
- Password for anyRemote is default blank.
- Enter the URL to the GUI file: http://"IP of Your PC":5003/anyremote.gui
- If you want the GUI to be updated from the file path on every load (when making changes to the GUI for example) turn ON the 'Reload GUI file' option.
Run anyRemote with -s tcp:5197,web:5198 -f /path/to/cfg-data/iViever/_some_file_ command line options. For example:
anyremote -s tcp:5197,web:5198 -f /path/to/cfg-data/iViever/amarok.cfg
You may find some configuration files in cfg-data/iViewer directory.
- iViewer uses two ports at the same time. One is for downloading GUI files and the other one for command processing.
- In case of connection problem be sure that firewall on PC is configured correctly. As a quick and dirty check You can try to
to disable firewall by iptables -F command.